Your Teachers

  • History: Coach Davoust
  • Science: Mrs. Vasquez
  • English: Ms. Jayroe
  • Math: Mrs. Tarpley

Monday, October 13, 2008

10/13 Homework

Science: Finish "Observing Stars" Cut-Out

English: Study "Pigman" Notes; WTW Packet 3 Vocabulary Words; Quiz over both tomorrow!

Math: Worksheet 4-1

Algebra: Area and Volume Classwork

1 comment:

jjansky said...

O my gosh Coach Davoust!!! I came home and gave my dad that paper you gave us today about the schools and stuff and he freaked out and when i told him that it was just a joke we just had to carry it out with my mom.You should have totally seen her face!!! She freaked out! She almost started crying so i had to tell her it was a joke because she thought all of our rights were being stripped away! I had to tell her it was a social studies lesson and she said "I'm giong to srangle Coach Davoust!" then she started laughing and said you had gotten all three of us real good so great job! ;)